What can you expect from us?
The Butterfly Garden is located within walking distance (1.5 km) from the ferry and the center (250m). We therefore leave the bicycle rental to the specialists on the ferry dam and in the village. In the street behind the Vlindertuin, there are several shops where you can buy fresh products. However, we do have a share-closet where guests can leave their long lasting and closed products so that new tourists can use them. So we also do something against food waste.
- Bed, bath and kitchen linen is included. Are you staying 7 days? Then you can change bath and kitchen linen in the meantime. Are you staying for 2 weeks? Then you can get new bed linen at the reception.
- A starter pack of 3 toilet rolls, some soap, washing-up liquid and 1 dishwasher tablet (if the apartment has a dishwasher, see description).
- Separate services/products to be ordered: made bed €9.50, extra bed €30 per stay, bed for baby/little child €10 and a high chair can be requested free of charge.
- Breakfast buffet per day can be booked before 4 pm the day before, via the website or at the reception. The prices are: €14.50 adults, €7.50 children 4 to 12 years, children 0 to 3 years free of charge.
- Use luggage room and lockers (free of charge) on early arrival and/or on departure day. The bicycle rental companies on the island often offer free luggage transport. Your belongings will be placed in our luggage rack by them. You can agree with the bicycle rental company when the luggage needs to be picked up again. Note: Put the luggage at the door of the baggage hall so that it is clear that it must be taken.
- Late check out: You want to stay in your apartment until 5 pm instead of 10 a.m.? This is possible for €30. However, this can only be ordered during your stay based on availability. Late check-out is unfortunately not possible in high season.
- For technical malfunctions or nuisance, please contact our caretaker. The number is in the information map, in each apartment.
- Gas and coal BBQ for general use on the communal terrace (free of charge). You must provide your own coal.
- Finnish sauna and infrared cabin in the garden (free of charge). Swimwear required, towel available.
- Laundry service (free of charge), bring your own detergent.
- Massage practice NatureEL. It is advised to book your treatment in time via the website or tel +31-6 52278273, or book on site. More information about massages i.a.: More info -> Relax.